Proof of Age Requirements
Minimum age regulations (18+) apply to gain entry into The Alexander Bar & Bistro.
Patrons may be asked to produce one of the following forms of identification:
- a current Australian driver's licence with a photograph;
- a current passport with a photograph;
- a current Australian learner driver permit with a photograph; or
- a Western Australian Proof of Age Card.
The Alexander Bar & Bistro Dress Standards
Customers are required to dress smart casual and to remain neat and tidy at all times while in the The Alexander Bar & Bistro. The Alexander Bar & Bistro management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- Ripped, torn or soiled clothing
- T-shirts with offensive design/words
- Camouflage clothing
- Male singlets or tank tops
- Active sporting attire
- Manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots)
- Hats, caps or bandanas
- Thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear
- Exceptions may be made for special events
Please also note:
Trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in thevenue. Large bags or briefcases are also not allowed in the venue.
For further information regarding our dress standards please call the Duty Manager on 9249 1132.